Protecting Employees From Unfair Treatment In The Workplace
Employees deserve fair treatment in the workplace. The rewards they receive should be based upon the merits of their work rather than race, age, disability, gender or ethnicity. Workplace discrimination is against the law and employers need to face accountability for any unlawful conduct.
Brenes Law Group represents employees with wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination claims. Our employment law attorneys also hold employers accountable for wage and hour violations. We will help you understand the legal process and your options for recovery.
The Employee Representation We Provide
The lawyers at Brenes Law Group, P.C., litigate a wide variety of employment law cases throughout Southern California. As examples, this includes:
- Workplace discrimination cases concerning race, ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation and age
- Hostile workplace environment claims where harassment and discrimination is commonplace amongst employers and fellow employees
- Sexual harassment and retaliation matters
- Wage and hour allegations involving unfair wage practices, unpaid overtime and failure to pay proper wages due to misclassification of job status
- Whistleblower claims where retaliation occurs due to employees reporting wrongful or illegal activity at the workplace
- Illegal or wrongful practices by the employer resulting in the loss of a job
- Unfair practices leading to demotion
We will pay close personal attention to your individual circumstances. Our lawyers will also give you a straightforward assessment concerning your chances for success.
Reputation For Successful Outcomes In Employment Cases
Much of the business at Brenes Law Group comes from word of mouth. It is therefore important for us to provide quality representation to all of our clients.