Assisting Workers In Age Discrimination Cases
Employers cannot legally discriminate against employees or deny them job opportunities because of age. When age discrimination results in denial of a job or opportunity, a pay raise or a promotion, you can sue the employer under state and federal law.
The attorneys at Brenes Law Group, P.C., have decades of experience in trying workplace discrimination cases and have a stellar reputation for protecting the rights of older workers facing discrimination at the workplace.
Age Discrimination Takes Many Forms
Many older workers have spent much of their lives working to support their families. While they deserve respect, employers nevertheless continue discriminating against them.
Brenes Law Group, P.C., assists victims of employment discrimination concerning a wide variety of workplace practices, including:
- Replacement of an older worker by a younger worker due to age factors
- Failure to promote an older worker due to age
- Performing the same job duties as a younger worker while working for lower wages
- Failure to provide training to older workers that is available for younger workers in the same position
- Depriving an aging worker of benefits, bonuses and other workplace entitlements due to age discrimination
- Turning down a job applicant because of age
- Workplace retaliation that arises due to bringing up concerns about age discrimination
If you feel you are a victim of age discrimination at the workplace, do not hesitate to take action. Failing to address these concerns can only make your circumstances worse.
Our lawyers litigate employment discrimination cases throughout Southern California. We ensure that we explain the legal process to everyone we represent, and we will be there for you every step of the way until resolution of your case.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
You can contact the employment lawyers at Brenes Law Group, P.C., by calling 877-690-4899 or by emailing our law firm. Brenes Law Group, P.C. provides free legal consultations. We also charge no fee unless you recover compensation. We look forward to speaking with you.