A Team Of Knowledgeable And Compassionate Trial Attorneys
The attorneys at Brenes Law Group, P.C. have a passion for protecting the health, safety and rights of everyone we represent. Our clients come from across the nation, hold many different professions and are from all walks of life. While guiding them through the complex world of litigation, we do everything in our power to make sure every client receives the respect and individual attention they deserve.
We will handle your case with compassion and integrity. While putting your needs and concerns first, we will be available for you and provide support throughout the litigation process. We do what is necessary to ensure that your interests and rights receive protection.
To discover more about the experience and qualifications of our lawyers, please review the below links.
- Troy A. Brenes Esq. – Managing Partner
- Maya G. Brenes Esq. – Partner
- Jill M. Santiago, Esq. – Of Counsel
- Anita Martinez, Senior Paralegal
- Brooke Meyers, Senior Certified Paralegal
- Justin Sabol, Senior Paralegal
- Miranda Lockman, Senior Case Manager
- Christina Molkov, Case Manager
- Nicolette Kivlin , Case Manager
- Robert Bader-Huesgen, Case Manager
- Kenneth Abbott, Case Manager
- Kathleen Garamoni, Case Manager
- Stacy Javier, Receptionist
The Importance Of Choosing The Right Lawyer
Brenes Law Group, P.C. provides absolutely free and confidential consultations, even if you should decide not to hire us. If we are fortunate enough for you to retain us, you pay no fees or costs unless we recover compensation for you.
Brenes Law Group, P.C. strives to help you in any way we can. If you have any questions about your potential claim or wish to talk with an experienced California attorney, please feel free to contact us by calling 877-690-4899.