Personal Injury Advocates Fighting For You
When injured in an accident because of negligence of others, you are entitled to compensation from the individuals at fault. Proving fault is complex, however. For this reason, it is important for you to retain a personal injury lawyer who understands personal injury law, and who is unafraid to litigate your case.
The attorneys at Brenes Law Group have extensive experience handling personal injury cases. We litigate car accident, motorcycle accident, slip-and-fall cases, and products liability lawsuits throughout Southern California. Whatever your circumstances, we will provide individualized attention to your matter while fighting for compensation regarding your short-term and long-term needs.
Providing A Wide Variety Of Personal Injury Representation
Our team at Brenes Law Group, P.C. helps individuals receive the compensation they deserve for serious and devastating injuries. This includes negotiating with insurance companies to maximize compensation.
We represent people who were seriously hurt or lost a loved one due to:
- Injuries in a motor vehicle accident, including cars, trucks and motorcycles
- Accidents causing injuries to pedestrians
- Illness and injury on the job site
- Harm due to medical malpractice due to misdiagnosis, surgical error or another medical mistake
- Injuries due to use of defective products, including poorly designed medical devices
- Trauma and injuries occurring on another’s property that came about due to owner’s negligence
Following an accident, we take immediate action. We interview witnesses and inspect the accident scene to determine the cause of injury. Our law firm also has access to investigators, experts, and accident reconstructionists who can testify on your behalf.
Putting Experienced Representation To Work For You
Brenes Law Group brings experience, knowledge and skill to fight for each of our clients. To set up a free initial consultation with a personal injury attorney, contact our law firm by calling 877-690-4899. We charge no fee in any personal injury case unless you recover compensation.